1. Only pre-registered Aerospace Testing visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Aerospace Testing.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Aerospace Testing and associated industries.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Aerospace Testing.
4. Anyone obtaining a Aerospace Testing visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Aerospace Testing.
5. Anyone attending Aerospace Testing should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Aerospace Testing.
7. Anyone attending Aerospace Testing must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Aerospace Testing.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Aerospace Testing and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surey TW9 1DN